Pages

Mrs. Q @ Instagram :)

Thursday, July 01, 2010

The red thick book.

Okay finished with this red book today!
After Tuesdays with Morrie, I spent my time with this one.

If Kak Sha can read a novel a day,
Qemmal can only read one novel in a month (at the time being).
:(




This red thick novel is from Danielle Steel's,
my favourite author.

Reading this brought me back to the war when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour.
Normally I don't really like the war-related stories,
but not this one.
The author makes me feel what is like to be in that situation,
what happened to the public/residents during that war especially the Japanese at the States.

Okay enough bout the novel.
You guys don't wanna know the whole story right.

So what's next?
I got four unread novels. :)

Till then, nite peeps!

No comments: