Pages

Mrs. Q @ Instagram :)

Thursday, January 07, 2010

First bad news in 2010

It was Nenek. She's not well. Nenek underwent major surgery last Monday. I thought everything was fine..Until abah called just now and said she's critical. I don't know how critical she is now. But the word critical made me goose bump.

I hope everything will be back to normal soon. I know that Nenek is a strong women. She's the strongest women that I knew in my life. 

I noticed that when my family got sick, I wasn't there. It wasn't because I don't want to be there, but I can't be there. Sad wasn't it?

I'm sorry I could not be there now. Am I selfish? I really want to be next to my family when they need me, but for some reason, I just can't.

Anyhow friends, please pray for Nenek's healthiness, and thanks! I know you all are good friends.

No comments: