Pages

Mrs. Q @ Instagram :)

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Short Weekend : Saturday.

Last weekend was very-very short for me.

Two days wasn't enough.

That's why at the middle of the night on Sunday I wish that I can freeze the time.

Dongeng!

.

1st Pitstop :

.

My housemates and I went to Balik Pulau to fetch Hajar from school.

Since she is now a teacher, she only can spend her weekend with us.

Weekdays are for her students.

.

I remembered my lecturer suggested a restaurant at Balik Pulau.

Restoran Peladang.

So i requested to have our lunch there, and luckily Hajar knows the place.

.


This restaurant served lots and lots of 'lauk'!

I 'tawaf' the restaurant for few times to choose my meal.

Pilih lauk pun boleh pening!

Itu namanya rambang mata :)

.

.

And the prices was affordable..

I mean.. cheap!

See the happy faces of us :)

.

.

2nd Pitstop :

.

Then we went to Tesco to meet the boys.

This is me wearing a crown at S&M shop,

dreaming to be a princess :P

.

The boys had their lunch at Tesco while waiting for Santi.

She had a driving test but guess what?

Her license was dead. So the test was postponed :)

Maafkan saya pecah rahsia Cik Santi :P

.

.

3rd pitstop:

.

Yana wanted to buy a birthday present for her besties so we went to Queensbay Mall.

She bought the present, and also got a present!

By the way her birthday is just around the corner,

so we decided to get her a present.

She got the wedges that she's eyeing since last month.

Hope she's happy with her present :)

.

Our next stop is Sushi King.

Hajar was craving for sushi, so we went there.

At that time, I already got blisters caused by wearing peep toe for 7 hours.

So it was released to have a sit and relaxed.

.

.

4th Pitstop:

.

We continued our window shopping and end up queueing at Jco!

Jco was recently open at Queenbay so we decided to have a try.

Yana and Fariz bought half dozen of donuts,

and we sat there until we realized that its almost night.

.

.

It wasn't our last pitstop of the day. Haha!

Santi, Hajar, Yana, Qemmal, Pumpkin, Fariz, Alan.

.

5th Pitstop:

.

We end our day by visiting the night market.

And I have nasi kerabu for my dinner :)

.

.

We went back home and have a rest with fully loaded stomach.

The short weekend continued..


No comments: