Pages

Mrs. Q @ Instagram :)

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Path of life

As I was googling in the net world to search what to write today,

I came across this topic and remember a poem that I've learn when I was in school.

'The road not taken' by Robert Frost.

It is a meaningful poem that I never realized until today as I read it few times.

Below is partial of the poem:

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel
both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I
could, To where it bent in the undergrowth;



Its hard to choose what we want in our life and what is the best for us.

We don't know what will come next and what will happen tomorrow.

Sometimes we have to be brave to take the risk and grab the oppoturnity.

And sometimes even we absolutely know what we want, there might be some changes as we have to consider many things especially people around us.

But no matter what, the decision is on our hand.

Everybody have their own lifes to manage and take care of.

I believe we don't want to be selfish as Eden in Barbie, The Christmast Carol.

But she was fortunate to have three spirits to guide her to be a better person.

I wish I have them too! *wink*


Whatever it is, I wish everyone will choose the best path and lead our life properly.

Amin~




2 comments:

Aleph Prime said...

This one is interesting. For being and looking for what you want is two different states that give different satisfaction.

1. I want (to be) in a situation.
2. I have (being) in a situation.

You always asked for things to change, for its conundrum being the most hassle that you cannot see the path anymore.

I wish to see more colours, but unfortunate enough - the colours blend imperfectly.

God, give me strength.

(Suddenly I am reading your article - and just having #unfortunate# incident that made me think of so many things)

WNA said...

abg alem ni memang ayt power,tak tercapai akalku.hehe